Tyson Foods recently launced their ‘Countdown To A Better You’ campaign, designed to help consumers look, feel and be their best in time for summer! You can enter by purchasing bags of eligible Tyson® Grilled & Ready® products products, save and redeem the UPC’s for gift codes to leading fitness and cooking websites, such as REI, Gaiam, Spa Finder and Cooking.com.
Go to facebook.com/GrilledandReady and click on the “Countdown to a Better You” tab and register. You only need six bags to be eligible for the first prize level.
My oldest daughter has been buying Grilled & Ready® to use in salads and wraps to take to work. She works at a local fast food place and doesn’t want to eat the food they serve on a regular basis. She uses a lot of fresh ingredients with the chicken to make her meals – baby spinach, shredded carrots, mushrooms, romaine and other veggies. Here’s the recipe for one of the salads she recently made.
- • 6 ounces Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- • 1 cup diced cucumber, seeded, if desired
- • 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- • 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- • 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- • 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar, regular or seasoned
- • 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- • 1 pinch salt
- • 1 pinch ground black pepper
- • 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- In a large bowl, combine Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, cucumber, strawberries and mint. Set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, vinegar and honey mustard. Season to taste.
Stop by their facebook page and register for “Countdown To A Better You’ – give yourself a few weeks of substituting high fat food for salads, like the one above and you’ll love the way you feel and look. Tyson® Grilled & Ready® chicken is all white meat and is 98% fat free. You can also save $1 with the coupons on their site.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this sponsored post made possible by Mom Spark Media. All opnions are my own.