Red Roasted Potatoes – This is a great recipe for older kids/teens who want to make a side dish on their own. Serve this with any chicken, fish or meat.
This is a truly simple and quick side dish. It’s one of my families favorite side dishes. It started out as a recipe from a friend at her New Years Eve party. Thanks Claire!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters. We usually use 8-9 small-medium red potatoes for four people.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes with some olive oil and oregano. I usually just eyeball it. You want the potatoes to be covered in oil on all sides and a decent amount of oregano.
- Place face down on a cookie tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the potatoes over and bake another 15-20 minutes.